Psychic Ramses

Leave a message

$0.99 / minute

Psychic Ramses

I am a natural-born Psychic and Spiritual Messenger. I have helped hundreds of people find answers to their questions and obtain their desired peace. Ever since I can remember, I have been able to sense and see spirits around me and have had the ability to communicate with them. With the guidance of spirits, I have been able to help my family, close friends and clients worldwide. I can establish a deep and honest connection with you when you open up to me and allow me to use spirit guides to help you. Contact me for true and honest readings into your past, present and future, and you will find peace and the solutions to your unrest.I've a life long fascination with the power of mind. I've studies Neuro Linguistic Programming as well as the deep mysteries. You can pretty much say that I am a counselor with sharp empathic and psychic abilities. I can sense those people who have hurt you and those in whom you have invested your heart. Love is Grand, but love is also muddled with fear and deep scars.

Special offer

$25 for 20 minutes $250 for a week $800 for one month readings

  • Description

    I am a natural-born Psychic and Spiritual Messenger. I have helped hundreds of people find answers to their questions and obtain their desired peace. Ever since I can remember, I have been able to sense and see spirits around me and have had the ability to communicate with them. With the guidance of spirits, I have been able to help my family, close friends and clients worldwide. I can establish a deep and honest connection with you when you open up to me and allow me to use spirit guides to help you. Contact me for true and honest readings into your past, present and future, and you will find peace and the solutions to your unrest.I've a life long fascination with the power of mind. I've studies Neuro Linguistic Programming as well as the deep mysteries. You can pretty much say that I am a counselor with sharp empathic and psychic abilities. I can sense those people who have hurt you and those in whom you have invested your heart. Love is Grand, but love is also muddled with fear and deep scars.

  • Experience

    I am an empath with clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience who gives consice, accurate answers along with an action plan to achieve goals regarding love & Relationship. I am a natural born psychic. My certificates are hundreds of people I have helped over the years. Ever since I can remember, I was able to sense and see spirits around me and had the ability to communicate with them. I helped my family and other relatives and hundreds of people who crossed my path. I am an Empath, a spirit messenger, a psychic counselor and a psychic teacher Psychic Reading I can only speak the truth, as I am shown, from my spirit guides; I cann't simply tell you want you want to hear just to make you feel better. I will talk to you as I would with a close friend; tell the truth but not judge and help you move in the right direction but you always have your own free will. My mission is to help you remove pain and suffering from your life. I donot use tarot cards, or any other tools. I also sense people s thoughts and see in colors and that gives me the insight into people s state of mind including work, love life and their true feelings. Energies Energy fields can be manipulated to heal. I work with these energy fields to increase the positive energies for you or your loved ones. I am not a miracle healer I simply tap into the healing powers of the natural world and universe and become a channel. I cannot heal diseases and I won't even attempt to. Although we are not always aware of it, all human interaction operates at deep levels of energy within our bodies. We are constantly radiating energy out to others and receiving energy back. The polarity of these energies determines the outcome of our relationships with others.

  • Degrees & Qualifications

    I have been a professional reader in all the major systems of divination in the western world. I am profficient in Tarot, Runes, Astrology, Kabbalah Ogham, clairvoyant. I am direct and don't sugar coat, if you want to be told what you want to hear then please choose another Advisor.Do you want to know about Past, Present and Future Love ? Who is your Soul mate and who's Not ? I also tell you about Career give Advice on all matters of Life, tell you what you need to hear not just what you want to hear. Straight forward and truthful whether Good or Bad.

  • Languages

    English,Urdu,Hindi

Psychic Ramses‘s reviews

  • boutique88

    My first reading was great i even left a great review but this second reading i felt like a lot of guessing. I asked about my career. I was told there us a 48% chances if not getting job and 52% of getting ( i didnt come to ask about guessing i could have donr that myself) and when i bought put my current salary then she said i will be offered a good salary. Now about my love life i asked on my first reading if he would contact me the timjng frame stayed the same but when asked when will we see eachother again she said end of this year or next year. That i definitely felt was another guess and when i questioned about that my chat ended. I never do this but please i would like a refund. Thank you for a good first reading which was accurate but this one i felt like was all guessing you got me to come back. Please refund.

    Advisor's reply

    img

    unexpected you were satisfied with everything but you gave a bad rating.stay blessed

  • cupcakeaddiction

    Would like a refund, read through transcript and realised reader adjusted answers based on what I told him.

    Advisor's reply

    img

    You are only who claim tht if you were not satisfy then you can leave a bad feedback intia

  • cupcakeaddiction

    First reading was okay, but the second reading make me realise it was mostly guesswork as the info was more advice and based on what I told him and how I answered. I would like a refund thanks. Update//still waiting for refund.

    Advisor's reply

    img

    unexpected our session was too good you are only one who claim that.God bless you

  • ninariv1

    this time time wasted, says he didn't hear me amd hung up, i thnk he lying

    Advisor's reply

    img

    you had not hear me just cut the chat.That is not fair.

  • bluerms

    06/02 the friend did not go out of the city for a few days like you said, he is here everyday, he did not go anywhere. So I cant believe any other part of the reading either. 6/8- Client got 95% results back on what? Your prediction did not happen. I read with you 1 week ago not past some weeks. You can only leave a review within 2wks of reading. So thats lie #2. NO one ever asked you for a refund, check your transcript. The classic come back line to stir others into your inaccurate readings. try at your own risk you will be disappointed.

    Advisor's reply

    img

    I wish i can show our conversation and then you may confess you had not done good.Thanks

  • cocosimone

    Hung up without giving refund. Reaching out to bitwine. Reading was all over the place made no sense

    Advisor's reply

    img

    Client took more than 25 minutes and asked more time in just $10 and start threaten me.