cherryade

So I posted asking for some insight to leave my boyfriend or not and I am still with him but I still want to know will this relationship get better and will he still be with me or want to go back home. Or will we travel or what?

over 13 years ago

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

sadly the relahtionship will not be getting better,godbless

over 13 years ago

lorraine (readings_with_lorraine)

Hi, I’d be happy to give you what I receive. Feel free to contact me.

take care

over 13 years ago

clearvision

I don’t see things getting better, but you will be happier in the near future. contact me..

over 12 years ago

Niko Niko (loveexpertpsychic)

hi i will need both ur names and dob’s ? im picking up he dose have feelings for u . but he is confused . contact me for a love and relationship reading . i will help guide u to grow closer with him . hope to hear from u soon?

over 12 years ago

TabithaDaly (tabithacan2011)

I would love to help you through this rough situation. contact me.

over 12 years ago

cherryade

Well my update on this so far is that i’ve began wondering and kind of gone off with my friend who I wrote about not in a romantic way in a friendship way just because i need the fun and excitement my boy doesn’t give to me

over 12 years ago

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

im sorry i was looking into a romantic scence of relationship, as a friendship it will stay the way it is, nothing more, godbless

over 12 years ago

cherryade

yeah its feeling less and less romantic and i’m falling more and more away from him :( I don’t want to but its like you can’t help who you love…

over 12 years ago