Telma Prandoni (tmaria)

Is it any other way to get in touch with an advisor ? Email or phone? I don’t have Skype and, I would like to get in touch w Risa. Txs.

over 10 years ago

msloveprofessor

You can chat with any advisor on here dear. Perhaps there is something I can help you with? Contact me live! Blessings

over 10 years ago

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

Hello Telma,

Sorry to say but you can not contact any advisor with their personal details because its against bitwines terms and conditions but if you want any readings about you life or problems i would love to give you, contact me for more info.

God Bless you

over 10 years ago

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

Dear Telma,

You can contact the reader of your choice here at Bitwine by double clicking the name and wait for a little green box to come up to Chat direct or scroll down and you we see “Leave Message” – that is like e-mailing us.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

go to my neme i can halp

over 10 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Telma,

I have seen you post for this before,and suggested you stay on the site or contact support for help getting up with that reader. I dont use skype,I find it annoying and distracting…and you can connect with me by simply clicking on my picture. I would be glad to look into this situation for you and see whats happening.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

You don’t need skype to use Bitwine we chat directly on the site.

over 10 years ago