Netta2012 (grandview21)

Hi can someone tell me please if this person is the love of my life (my soulmate) and also the person i will marry and have kids with in the future. If so when will he come back into my life and how is he doing lately? I miss him a lot and just hope he is okay.

Antoinette 12/04/1992 Alex 08/05/1994

Thanks you guys xx !

over 10 years ago

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

Hi I can help you with this. I will answer these questions and others for you plus advise you on topics that lies ahead. I do offer the $10 deal if your interested.

over 10 years ago

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

Hello Netta, the questions of “Will we get back together?” is my $10 deal right now. I’d be happy to look into this for you. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

Netta, Take your time be patient is what i am hearing from spirit. If you want more insight on why they are saying this. Please contact me.

over 10 years ago

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

Hello My name is erica i Would love to give you a reading & help you with your questions indepth heart 2 heart connection readings no sugar coating i will tell you the truth please look at my specials & profile Give me a call!

over 10 years ago