Gwendoline Hilda Askey (gaskey)

can you tell me please if my relationship will last. Thank you in advance

over 10 years ago

Kay's Kindness (kayskindnessadviser)

I would love to help. :) Always verify connection, and happy to help. Feel free to read my profile and reviews before hand :) ✷Sending You Good Vibes✷

over 10 years ago

Gwendoline Hilda Askey (gaskey)

How do I verify my connection please

over 10 years ago

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

Dear Gwendoline,

Two things – re: your relationship cannot guarantee any one’s relationship in the long distance future, only tell you what the other person’s intentions are towards you.

Two – Connection – There is a green chat box when you double click a reader’s name.

If you are asking about a connection between you and a particular reader – in my case I go for a feeling and picture before proceeding into a paid reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

Hello Dear, I just keep getting doubts on this. You need assistance on removing them please take time to look though my profile and reviews! Blessings

over 10 years ago

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

I can look into this honestly and tell you what I see no sugar coating I can tell you what you need to hear. Come by for a live session!

over 10 years ago

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

I would be happy to look into this with a tarot reading. I’m online now, contact me live.

over 10 years ago

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

Hello My name is erica i Would love to give you a reading & help you with your questions indepth heart 2 heart connection readings no sugar coating i will tell you the truth please look at my specials & profile Give me a call!

over 10 years ago