Bonita (beautifulspirit2)

Hi my name is Renee born September 3, 1982. I want to know will I meet a soulmate and will things improve in my life?...It just seems the wrong guys approach me or things keep going wrong in my life? Sometimes I have good days but then I have alot days that are depressed sad and heartaches….

over 13 years ago

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

Dear you’ve been going threw a bad cycle since 4 years, on and off bad cycles.. You’ll be going threw a new cycle by June 15th, but! the bad cycle your in now has not ended yet.. Give it till the first week of june, You need to get rid of the negative, and start off fresh, your not supose too have negative energies around right before starting a new cycle, other wise you’ll have yourself another year of a bad cycle. Contact me for help, once you get this bad cycle out the way you’ll meet your soulmate, but first you have too clear it all out!!

over 13 years ago

Bonita (beautifulspirit2)

hi and thank you psychic valentina I would like to speak to you more about this on this Thursday if your available for a reading….thanks again Renee

over 13 years ago

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

Rene, set up an appointment with me between 10am and 8pm Pacific time for a tarot reading to empower you with love advice!

over 13 years ago

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

hi rene i am picking up that you are a very good hearted person who always seems to be getting disapointed when it comes to love but i am getting something very interestng coming up for you in july a new person walking in your life call me and lets get the full story

over 13 years ago

Miss Bella Moon (mrs_bella_moon)

Rene, you will meet your twin flame rather than your soul mate but you just keep missing him and he’s right under your nose! Please call me live chat.

over 13 years ago

Nicola Miley (nickim)

Hi.Im Nicola.Date of Birth is 8.12.’85. Would appreciate if someone can advise if there is any hope for me when it comes to love.so far have met nice men but afer a while it fizzles out.There is someone who has come in recently and he’s the first man in a long time who has made me feel comfortable being me and can be relaxed around him.Is he just going to be another friend or is there anything romantically going to happen? Thanks! Nicola

over 13 years ago

Nicola Miley (nickim)

Hi.Im Nicola.Date of Birth is 8.12.’85. Would appreciate if someone can advise if there is any hope for me when it comes to love.so far have met nice men but afer a while it fizzles out.There is someone who has come in recently and he’s the first man in a long time who has made me feel comfortable being me and can be relaxed around him.Is he just going to be another friend or is there anything romantically going to happen? Thanks! Nicola

over 13 years ago

Spiritual Psychic Advisor (spiritualpsychicadvisor)

dear Renee,From what i see is thatit has been very hard to listen to your heart because the mind has been getting in the way,I also see someone from the past that you have not completely let go of and whoever else come your way,things can only go ok for so long intil it becomes distant,there is jelousy aroudn you,you feel you cant trust anymore,you have been having many restless nights,dont feel like your self anymore,there is too much negativity around you that needs to be gotten rid on soon,because you donot have much time left,until the bad cycle starts up again,after that after that ll be very hard to help you,give me a call,much more to tell you.

over 13 years ago

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

HI HUN, I DO SEE THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN PUT THROUGH ALOT I KNOW YOU POSTED THIS 6MONTHS AGO BUT I FEEL YOU HAVE NOT FOUND YOUR CORRECT ANSWERS YET, I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO DO A READING FOR YOU MY SEASON SPECAIL IS $5 FOR A TAROT $5 FOR A PSDYCHIC ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS I WILL MAKE A CONN, BEFORE YOU HIRE ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST ACCURATE AND DETAILING ADVISE YOU WILL EVER FIND ON HERE MANY BLESSINGS MS.CARMELLA

over 13 years ago