me123

Hi, I’m wondering how Brian feels about me? and if we’ll develop romantically? thank you so much!

over 10 years ago

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

Dear Me123,

Those question can be answered in Live-Chat by doing a relationship spread reading from Brian point of view towards you.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Sister Lee (sisterlee_psychic)

Hi.. I would love to do a reading for you on this. I am picking up on a pull here right away… however there is hesitance currently. Contact me and we can read into it fully! =)

over 10 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you and see what is in store for you romantically. Lets chat and see together!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

I would be happy to do a relationship reading for you to see what the feelings are and where it could lead.

over 10 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

Hello me123, I feel like Brain may not understand you. If you want more insight into the reason why. Please contact to me.

over 10 years ago

LOVE LIFE ADVISOR (psychiclove1)

Hi Sweetie. Please give me a call I can give you answers you need to know I am 100% honest with my clients no sugar coating. Only 88cents a minute ;) Thanks.

over 10 years ago

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

i can look into this and see how this person feels just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

i know there is a way i can help you

over 10 years ago

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

I would be glad to begin a love spread for you !

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in LC .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

THE LOVE ADVISOR (twinflame_reader)

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 10 years ago

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

i can see how brian feels as well whats ahead just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago