robsonti

I’ve been in this long distance relationship for almost 2 yrs now. The past months have been tough on both of us. She called it quits a couple of times but we managed to get back again. This time the break-up is the most serious.

Is this really the end of our relationship? Im not perfect but I do want her back. :(

over 10 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI,

I am online now and can look at this situation for you and see whats going on with her. AND what you can do to get her back.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

Dear Robsonti,

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 10 years ago

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

their has been many ups and downs with this person…but its somthing i feel worth fighting for…if you like your more then welcome to vist me for more insights to this,

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

DIVINE-LOVE-READER (online_love_readings)

Specializing in all Love,Soulmates,and Relationship areas.I’m an experienced and accurate psychic.I will give you straight-forward and honest answers to help you find the truth of your situation and peace of mind.

over 10 years ago

✨Empressbyme Guidance✨ (highlyfavored07)

Hello Robsonti, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

I see you closing the gap on this long-distance relationship, literally.

Contact me live and we can talk about this more.

Ll: 7, Qw

over 10 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

Hello Rob, I totally understand in what your going though. This is rough just for you. You need to take time to heal from this situation. If you need help doing this please let me know!

over 10 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Merry Meet Robsonti,

This is a hurtful and confusing time for you, I can feel it. I am HERE for You. You are looking for truths about this relationship. I can offer exactly that, and let you know what your future holds.

<= Click MY Name & Connect with ME in Live Chat

over 10 years ago