toree (toreesky)

So this past week, Ive been feeling alot of strange sensations allover my body. Most times, it hugs my legs and my back. When Im around certain folk, I feel some kind of energy and Ive been pretty blind to it all.

I don’t see things or ear things, but Ive noticed I am very sensitive to energy and its spooks me out. I feel like Im being touched or someone’s watching me.

I did find out that my grandfather is my guide so I feel relieved in that sense. However, I feel so odd in the same that Im feeling things around me. Just always tingly and energy always washing over me.

Does anyone think something like a psychic ability is awakening or is something evil harboring that I should be concerned about? Btw, I am of Irish descent (Casey clan) so if you know of something..please share your insight. DOB 08/03/92

over 10 years ago

Bryan (bryans)

Hi Toree,

A lot of the folks that find truth in the work we do are typically gifted themselves. I wouldn’t worry about anything negative or dark here, but when you start feeling it, stop for a second and focus in on it. It should help to make the message clearer.

I would also encourage you to spend some more time in meditation with your grandfather. That practice alone could make a difference for you.

over 10 years ago