Samantha Jones (sammie5847)

Will I have a boyfriend very soon and if so who?

over 10 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Samantha,

I would be glad to look into this situation for you and see whats ahead. Lets do a session and see!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

i can see it clearly but its public so i can share ur secrets.u need to come in private…not too much time…and doste wate ur life in wasting time..call me m ready for u…thanks

over 10 years ago

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

would love to look into this for you. Psychic and angel guides I can help you!

over 10 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

Samantha, I believe you will have a lover only if your willing to open your eyes more to what it is in front of you. If you want know more please get with me for a appt. Scan though my profile and reviews! Love and Light to you!

over 10 years ago

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

Dear Samantha,

I can do a relationship spread which includes the subject of possible new romance. I time this reading for 3 month period because soon means nothing to the cards. That way you get a better idea of what is going on around your love life.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

Samantha,

Are you ready for love? I am seeing you are having some trust issues with men however every man is not the same you must heal your mind and open yourself for a man come chat with me so we can read it more and I can tell you who and around when he is gonna come. Wunam

over 10 years ago

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo

over 10 years ago