Asha (asha81)

I have a very strong interested with this person ( uvindu 28/04).I love him and all I ever want to do is express it but I always feel like there’s no way.and there barrier to.i would like to know how does he feel about me

over 11 years ago

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

Dear Asha,

Please understand this is a public forum.

Therefore visit me in Live-Chat for your answers.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Psychic Insight by Adrianne (spiritualadrianne)

In order for me to give you the best answers possible, send me a live chat or email.

Blessings, Adrianne :)

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI,Asha,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you and honestly tell you whats going on. Online now and ready to help YOU!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

I can sense feelings here on his side, but theres still much you dont know. Contact me.

over 11 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

Asha, I think there is love their. You just need someone to tell you the right way to express these feelings towards this person. Your like waiting a lot. If you need help on making a move. Please let me know. Please take time to look at my profile & reviews! I am willing to help you. Love and Light

over 11 years ago

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. I have some important insight that you need to know and hear, it is very important…May God bless you!

over 11 years ago

✨Empressbyme Guidance✨ (highlyfavored07)

Hello Asha, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 11 years ago