jody678

will my ex boyfriend and I get back together? I still feel very strongly for him but will anything actually happen between us or will I always have these feelings for him but nothing more

over 10 years ago

Terry Mitchell (irishdize)

Jody I would be happy to look into this for you if you would like to come talk to me, I am online.

I am available all day. :)

over 10 years ago

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

i do feel a change in love is coming your way . and it is your heart desire.

if you like you more then welcome to click my link for more info about me ratings and deals/specials. their is also 3 mins free for conection test.

i will tell you as it WAS, as it IS and how it SHALL BE. my clients happiness in mine. no sugar coating only accuracy.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

honey before reading anything about ur situation.its not good to say anything.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

I am very accurate and will tell you either way as to what I see I am here if you need me ;) xoxox

over 10 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

I would be happy to give you full accurate insight and details on your love questions. Just contact me and I will give you the answer to your questions . I read around the spirit of the person and situation and see his thoughts . I can help you – Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago