1rebelgirl (kimireyes)

Just wanted to get some insight about this please honest an truthful only. Im wanting to trade my car for a newer model ad mine is almost wore out now. I have went several months without a car payment now, so do you think its a good time to trade my paid in full car in for something new? And with the luck I have been having lately do you see me being able to get financing? Any insight on what kind of vechile I should be actually looking for? Just really dont want to make a mistake at this. Any honest insight would be greatly appreciated. Dob: October, 2 1980

over 11 years ago

JoAnn (psylady30)

I do see it working out for you getting a new car. I can give you more insight. Just contact me and I can talk with you.

over 11 years ago

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

i would like to look into this for you.

over 11 years ago

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

I’d be happy to take a look for you and i am online right now – come chat i am honest and will tell you the truth. Barbaa

over 11 years ago

1rebelgirl (kimireyes)

Thanks for all the replies still feeling so confused.

over 11 years ago

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

I’m here to help dear.. I can provide information that can ease your mind and heart! Come chat with me live

over 11 years ago

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have great special offers and I am very affordable…Good Luck!

over 11 years ago