sagi1975 (sagi1975)

Hi, I am wondering when I will find my Mr.Right? Been single for a while, almost divorced, and wondering when, and who! if anyone can provide me with details on the where when who and how, that would be awesome! Can anyone help me out? Thanks sagi1975 dec 16 1975

over 14 years ago

Kate Strong (katestrong)

Hi Sagi, if you would like to contact me live I can look into this for you. cheers, Kate

over 14 years ago

Dorothy Holder (clairvoyant_energy_therapies)

Hi Sagi,

there is some interest around you coming up in august of this year, this is around a celebration at the time, you will be very cautious so things take a little while to hot up, but you will feel like a new woman xxxx good luck

over 14 years ago

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

Hey, I’d love to do a tarot, crystal and pendulum reading for you to help you discover a compatible man! Set up an appointment with me between 10am and 8pm Pacific Time.

over 14 years ago

Aileen (elementalpsychic)

Hi Sagi;

Come through for a reading

I’ll be able to answer your concerns immediately as guides give it.

*post edited for content -url removed (admin.)

over 14 years ago

Rosalynda (loveguidance)

Hello, I would be Glad to help you with this, feel free to contact me.. Also read my feedback beforehand if your not sure about contacting me. Predictions that DO happen.

*post edited for content -url removed (admin.)

over 14 years ago

Psychic_IsisFayette (psychicinsights)

Hello Sagi, let me channel into your situation and see what is ahead regarding your future love. At the current moment I am at $1.00 per min, blessings

over 14 years ago

admin

Advisors please note:

Do not place your url within the message itself. Your Bitwine advisor profile is accessible on the left side, under your picture, as your name is a “clickable link”

Bitwine Admin.

over 14 years ago

gypsiepsychic

Hello Sagi, feel free to check out my profile before you decide. Blessings, Gypsy Psychic.

over 14 years ago

ladygoldenangel

Hello Sagi, I know you been waiting quite awhile, but I hear before you can go on the prowl for those lucky enopugh to have you in their life, i hear there are matters needing attention make sense?I feel these thigns needed to be sorted ..so come check out my profile and i can tell you all the details about how i see this new love coming into your life.

LadyGoldenAngel~~

over 14 years ago

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

Hi there Sagi! I’d be happy to offer to you a tarot reading to reveal what is in store for your love life :) Blessings, :)

over 14 years ago

Tammy (angelwingz)

Hello Sagi,

I feel that you have a difficult time with deciding if you want to be in or out of a relationship. On the one hand you want to and on the other it might be too much trouble.

over 14 years ago

True Soulmate Expert (trueloveexpert)

Hi Sagi, If you are ready to hear the truth, then you can call me anytime.. Many Blessings.

over 14 years ago

Soni UK (soniuk)

New love comes early next year, business man helping to set up your own business…

over 13 years ago

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

i am picking up some time in june some one will be entering your life this realationship will be very special to you chat with me for a reading 3 minutes free

over 13 years ago

Jaden Parker (jaden)

hello, and let me start off by telling you im a real psychic not a fake, i will give you a sample reading for you to test my abilitie to see that i am real, im online very ofthen i do not have certain hrs of work i am on as ofthen as i can be. most of the day. form what i am picking up right now, is that your going through alot of stress, you are confused and need guidance i would be more then happy to give you are live reading please contact me Many Blessings Happy New Year Jaden :)

over 13 years ago