Shannon Black (shannonb)

There is a man I am curious about. I’ve known him a very long time because he is our pharmacist. His name is Rudy he expressed intrest in me long ago but I was in a relationship at the time. Over the years I see he is a real gentleman and elderly people love him especially my Mom! I’m not sure of his relationship status at this time but I would like to know is it possible he could be still intrested? If I approach him would I get rejected?

over 11 years ago

Dr Neeraj Gupta (beingcosmic)

Greetings, i will do reading and will explain what stars guides, please provide, Date of Birth, Birth Time, Birth Place and Country of birth, Regards

over 11 years ago

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

Hello Shannon, i am glad to tell you about it, if you would like to know, contact me i am online and ready to take your call, call me

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Shannon,

I would be glad to go into this with you in a reading and am online now to help you. Lets see what he is really interested in doing.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

miss delilah (missdelilah)

he will not reject you,but there is something you should know..contact me and Ill explain

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

Shannon Black (shannonb)

Thanks!

over 11 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

hello, I can help you right away , and give you full accurate insight on romance and dating . I can tell you what is ahead for you . I will look into spirit and see what is around you in the days and months ahead . Please contact me ,-sunn10020 . Fee $10.00. Blessings,

over 11 years ago

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

Hello dear,I can offer you a full cycle reading that will go into past,present,future,love,marriage,career,and answer any questions you may have,Contact me now and stop your wondering,God Bless

over 11 years ago

Shannon Black (shannonb)

Thanks all

over 11 years ago