Kat (katrina143)

I need to find a career and I want to do something on my own. BUT of course I’m broke so no money to start anything but HOPING and PRAYING someone can see what I will be doing and WHEN … anyone??? HELP???

over 11 years ago

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

Katrina,

I am here to help you my dear. I know your a bit frustrated with not having the income you need, but know I can help you get on the path that you are destined to do.

I am available tonight as Im online now.

Look forward to our connection :),

Gifted Mikki

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Katrina, I am online and available now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

Contact me in chat and If I’m away please just send me an email and I would be happy to look into your situation once I return!

over 11 years ago

Kat (katrina143)

Thank you all … I have been waiting until I have money to speak to someone about this and didn’t want to bug anyone since I have been broke ;-) I should have SOME money for a reading wee hours tomorrow or Thursday morning so hope to speak with someone then.

Thank you all so much for responding.

Katrina

over 11 years ago

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

No problem,

Ill be here when you need me, or you can message me ad we can setup an appointment with each other.

Talk to you soon :),

Mikki

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Ur welcome hun. I know that times are hard, that is why I said that I can make a deal with u if ud like a reading. I am happy to give discounts and am a fast typist which is always good! Just take a look at my feedback and u will see I truely am here to help my clients :).

Hope to hear from u soon hun!!

Jennifer

over 11 years ago