aries41794

Hi,

I just got a call back saying that I didn’t pass a drug test for a job I really wanted and needed. I emailed Human Resources and asked them If anything can be done, I was honest with them about how I had tried it a few weeks back and am willing to do whatever it takes to gain employment with their company. I should be getting a response sometime today. Will they work with me? Or is the outcome bad?

*If someone can give me information that is right, I will become a client. I was told I’d pass the drug test from another psychic and that the energy was really good, then got the bad news.

over 11 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

Hello Mr Aries. I get you are getting that little scare of being put off of a job. I also get fear knowing that things are not going to turn out. I know in the long term i honestly getting feels and emotions working towards something new. I don’t think you was meant to stay on the job. That’s why you didn’t pass the test. I can give you more information as soon you hire me!

over 11 years ago

Stefano ***YEARS OF EXPERIE... (stefanosupernatural)

I can give you some insight into the situation. Contact me for more details!

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago