cody edward norman poirier (codes12)

who is gonna fall in love with me?

over 12 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Prezense (prezense)

Hello, Cody!

In order for someone to fall in love with you, you must first learn to love your Self. I am an Inner Guide. I can help you find the love within your Self, so that you can manifest Love in your life. I’m here to help. May Love & Light surround you. ~ Prezense ~

over 12 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Merry Meet Cody,

I would be more than thrilled to offer you Honest Enlightenment on your Love Life and what you can expect for your future.

<= Click My Name & Connect With My In Live Chat

over 12 years ago

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

Hello How are you this evening? I would like to give you true advice on love and I can see that this may not be the only thing that you are worry about.

over 12 years ago

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

Hello, how are you? My name is Lauren & I am a psychic reader, & adviser. I feel that you cannot find love because you are not over someone else. I can tell you when I see love for you, because I see a relationship coming towards you. Call me for more information, God bless

over 12 years ago