passionfame

I’ve been having a lot of obstacles in my way and persistent bad luck…I want to no what positive changes will come in the matters of love luck and money? Am I on the right career path?

over 12 years ago

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

Greetings to you!

I do see many changes coming your way and would love to chat with you about it. There are new people that will be entering your life soon and they will have a large impact on your life. Please feel free to contact me or schedule and appointment.

over 12 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

Hi there, feel free to connect with me online or schedule an appointment for a reading—I can provide general guidance in all of the areas you seek. Look forward to chatting with you…

over 12 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

Hi,Passionfame, I can help you in this matter as well as guide you to a more prosperous life in the future. Contact me in chat and we will see what is shown. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago