Frances Teri (terif)

Hi,

I’ve started seeing someone that I have known for a while. Do you think it will develop into a loving and long relationship?

over 13 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Merry Meet Frances,

Come chat with me and we will see if this someone will turn into a long term partner or not.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Rasnon

over 13 years ago

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

Hello My Dear I Would Like For You To Come Get A Live Chat Reading So We Could Get Straight Into Talking About The Things I See For You

over 13 years ago

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

hello

Need Help? call me live , we can find out there, am sure will find me answerning you accuratly and to te point no sugar caoting here.

blessings

over 13 years ago

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

please read my feedback I specialize in love and relationship reading. please call me

over 13 years ago

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

Gia Gainze Specializes in Soul Mate/love readings HI, i can help you understand what is to come between you and, i will need you to contact me for live chat or a email reading.

Many blessing Gia.

over 13 years ago

GJ (garrett4u)

I am a male reader who can pick up on both sides of a relationship regardless of the type! I seek to only reveal the truth what comes from spirit! Call now!

over 13 years ago

Jaden Parker (jaden)

hi hun, i do see that you are a bit confused on this certain subject, and from your vives of this posting i am picking up that you would actualy like for there to be more to this relahtionship if you may please contact me with your d.o.b i will ACCURATELY & HONESTYLY! tell you what i see Many Blessings to you and yours and have a happy new year! p.s. first 5mins FREE!

over 13 years ago