kimberly robertson (imberly38)

I had a dream my boy friend was cheating on me what’s that about

over 12 years ago

Laura Lee (kaleth)

I’m a genius in dream interpretation, but i need to ask for some more details, contact me!

over 12 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

Dreams Are Oppisite Wich Means Your Boyfriend Will Not Cheat On You.

over 12 years ago

Denise (misssun2225)

I sense you are quite insecure over your relationship. Contact me for more details

over 12 years ago

Debbie (angel90)

your dream is a reflection of your inner most fears, feelings and thoughts. I would suggest deal with what your thinking else anxieties such as overeating, smoking, drinking and ocd can develop as a form of relief from the stress that anxieties cause. Your dream is telling you deal with it so that your relationship has a chance of surviving.

over 12 years ago

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

i am seeing alot around this and seeingwhat type of dream this is and why you are having it. contact me in the live chat mode and lets talk.

over 12 years ago