imushie

I haven’t seen or heard from my sons father in 3 months..I’m wondering if he is ok? Or if n e 1 can tell me where he is

over 12 years ago

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

He loves you but it looks like he has moved on.

over 12 years ago

imushie

Ty but u picked up on my ex boyfriend….not my sons father…I’m trying to find out what happened to him

over 12 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Adoniali (adoniali)

Could I get your date of birth? Sometimes, it only takes one gesture to create a scenario,good or bad. Let me find out what has taken place and I can advise you. Would you care to chat? Feel free to contact me or leave me a message.

over 12 years ago

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

Life can be a rough path, and can be hard. He thinks of you often, but his path is very different from yours. If you would like a reading, feel free to enter a chat with me.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago