What is better as a guide:

Your Angels?

The energy from Astrology/planets?

or

Star Sign predictions?

over 12 years ago

Hayley Daniels-Lake (hayley_dl)

I don’t think either’s really “better”.

I personally, prefer angels but that’s because that’s what I work with better and what I’ve found to be most accurate for me.

Astrology is beyond me completely, I haven’t even tried to look into that because it doesn’t interest me at all and the one time I did consider it it just confused me. Star signs (as far as I’m concerned bearing in mind what I just said) is similar, if not the same as Astrology.

If I were to get a reading, I would go with whatever the reader worked with best. They’re all accurate if the reader can work with them well enough.

over 12 years ago

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

Hi dear i can help you out but all are very good but certain readings are good for whats going on in ones life

over 12 years ago

Starsalign (starsalign)

I personally work with Astrology and Tarot.I find Astrology to be one of the most telling,and ancient forms of divination.It gives you a very precise and detailed “portrait” of your life and what is to come.I would love to do a natal chart reading for you,and tell you all about yourself.Send me a message and i will give you all the details.blessings~

over 12 years ago

Debbie (angel90)

Angels or better known as arch angels are there to help all you have to do is ask. I certainly would rely on the other 2 waiting for things to happen when you need urgent help not such a good idea

over 12 years ago

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

For me they all come together. :)

It’s not just one part of it – it’s a package to get maximum insight etc..

So for me, I always work with Angels, knows Astrology and planet placements and I do Oracle reading and Tarot too. :)

over 12 years ago