Jessica (theredshoes)

My ex called me a few months ago out of the blue. I saw him a few weeks after and he did not say anything to me, but just stared at me. He is in a new relationship, but it seems to be going badly. Does he still have feelings for me?

over 12 years ago

Rev. James Bulls, RMT (highway_hermit)

Hi, Jessica; I drew one card to consider your question and pulled the 4 of Spades; this card suggests that he is still interested in a relationship with you, but that his desire is not fully founded in romance. It’s a complex answer that revolves around the special status he feels like you gave him and his own needs to be in a position of authority.

I’d be happy to talk about this with you more – I’m usually available Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but if you miss me we can always make an appointment. Talk to you soon!

over 12 years ago

Starsalign (starsalign)

Hi Jessica,send me a msg with your date of births,and i will give you a free sample tarot reading to see if we have a connection.

over 12 years ago

Cosmic 3D Insights (lovecall)

Thanks for you post. I’m having ability to understand the situation and can easily guide you, to get a clear vision at your this situations. There is no reason to be frustrated and confused about it. call me.

over 12 years ago