divergurl

Ive met a great man and I know there is an attraction between the 2 of us…there isnt any strings or expectations between the 2 of us…Ive always said that if this doesnt work out between us we will always have friendship…

Will this turn into a full time relationship? Thanks

over 13 years ago

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

Heloo there,

Am an expert in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships and compatibility if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your situation. Contact me now.

blessings

over 13 years ago

lorraine (readings_with_lorraine)

hello, I’m able to help you find honest answers as to what willcome of this. Will it turn into a relationship? Feel free to come to me and I will show you what I see.

take care

over 13 years ago

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

hi again, we chatted erlyer today, how ever if there was any questions you had please let Me Knwo Thanks : ) many blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

Hi contact me with DOB and name I speacialize in relationships and love reading

over 13 years ago

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

Hi contact me with DOB and name I speacialize in relationships and love reading

over 13 years ago

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

theres always a reason for everything,so this can be something that has always been ment to happen, but maybe the timing has been a little off, I would love to read for you and have u come in for a chat. So please contact me when you can,_blessings

over 13 years ago

tbitty

if you want to know who to contact here on bitwine I can recommend you the psychics that I talked to who were pretty accurate for me.

over 13 years ago

divergurl

thanks everyone , Ive had some great reads and just waiting for it to fall into place…staying positive for a bright future….

over 13 years ago