jude (charity)

hi i am confused i really want to move town as i feel i have stopped growing here,but i am also so fearful of making a mistake for my family and myself which is making me more confused,please can u see what the outcome of us moving will be and am i right about feeling we should move.thankyou

over 13 years ago

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

hey hun, i can give you details about what will happen if you do make a move and if it going to work out for the best or not with accurate advice to follow, i do see that you have been stressing out ALOT! latly you want to move forward with your life and you feel like your stuck right now. contact for me a reading $5 if you want a full reading on just the move and what the REAL outcome will be, or $10 for a full life reading :) many BlessingsMs.Carmella*

over 13 years ago

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

Hey there ,

I would be happy to help you right away. If you Want an honest look at a situation and HOW YOU CAN CHANGE IT? Feel like YOU’RE STUCK and want to find YOUR WAY OUT? Want a BETTER 2011 than your 2010?

contact me now on chat box.

blessings

over 13 years ago

Psychic Insight by Adrianne (spiritualadrianne)

Hello, contact me live and I can help you with this. My predictions and time frames are 100% accurate and I have never had an unsatisfied customer, all I need is your DOB and name, all readings have unlimited questions and advice! Blessings :)

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

queen of cups-i get that this is representing you going through emotions.

2 of swords-try to look at things from a more logical point of view. do you really want to move?,what are the circumstances?,it is probably better for you to go with your head rather than your heart at this point.

the hanged man-be willing to make sacrifices if you feel you must. do not “hang on” to things.

the star-be a good cheer. dont let any minor setbacks or disappointments get you down. trust that things will work out.

10 of rods-im thinking this represents the moving process. take only what you need.

if you would like a deeper reading feel free to contact me.

over 13 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

I Will Enlighten you on what your future holds. I have a lifetime of experience (40 years) to do so.

Contact me and we will see!

over 13 years ago

Kris (itiva26)

Hello, I would love help you All i need are names, no date of birthes required! Will be detailed and no sugar coating! Let me help you hun.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

Go with your gut and never fear the unknown if this is something that you want to do then do it I did a huge move 2 and a half years ago and I do not regret it best decision was a fresh start that was long over due

over 13 years ago

jude (charity)

thanku all for trying to help with this crossroads.my dob is 22/4/1967.i am still very fearful of making a mistake i moved to the town i am living in now because i took myself and my children into hiding because i left my 23year marriage because of domestic violence,that was 3yrs ago.things have settled down and my exhusband is not as determined to have a relationship with me and seems to b moving on which is one worry off my mind and im hoping he will find peace with his new love.he is aware of where the kids and i live now so i am not fearful of him finding us anymore which is a blessing.I see this town as a transition place as i had no connection 2 the town befor i moved here i didnt even know where it was i chose it because it was somewhere to take my kids to safety while my xhusband xcepted the marriage was over and now i feel it is time to move on to somewhere i want to live.what is making me scared and confused is making a mistake we have abit of security here which after 23yrs of violence and no safety or security it is precious but on the other hand i sense that the time has come for the transition period to be over and for us to start living our lives in the big wide world and not imprison ourselves here in this town that does not have much to offer in growth terms.I would like to find friends that r spiritual,creative,honest,loyal and newage but this town does not have many people like that.what also concerns me is ive met a man here and he has lived here for 56yrs and his kids are here and he wants to move with me ,we have been going out for 2yrs but im worried about taking him away from his kids and his town of 56yrs but he seems to want to move,i hope he is just not trying to please me because i would stay here for him.i know u tell me to follow my gut but it is hard wen u r confused and emotional and ive made so many big mistakes before that i dont think i could handle anymore and being responsible for causing pain to other people.i also would like to know if i move will i get the chance to open up a newage shop in my new town as i was hoping to do it here but there were to many obstacles and it never happened as i want to have a career that is a passion and feeds my soul and i know having this shop would.once again to everyone for helping me,i just want to know which path to take so it flows for my kids,my partner and for myself for once.

over 13 years ago

jude (charity)

thanku all for trying to help with this crossroads.my dob is 22/4/1967.i am still very fearful of making a mistake i moved to the town i am living in now because i took myself and my children into hiding because i left my 23year marriage because of domestic violence,that was 3yrs ago.things have settled down and my exhusband is not as determined to have a relationship with me and seems to b moving on which is one worry off my mind and im hoping he will find peace with his new love.he is aware of where the kids and i live now so i am not fearful of him finding us anymore which is a blessing.I see this town as a transition place as i had no connection 2 the town befor i moved here i didnt even know where it was i chose it because it was somewhere to take my kids to safety while my xhusband xcepted the marriage was over and now i feel it is time to move on to somewhere i want to live.what is making me scared and confused is making a mistake we have abit of security here which after 23yrs of violence and no safety or security it is precious but on the other hand i sense that the time has come for the transition period to be over and for us to start living our lives in the big wide world and not imprison ourselves here in this town that does not have much to offer in growth terms.I would like to find friends that r spiritual,creative,honest,loyal and newage but this town does not have many people like that.what also concerns me is ive met a man here and he has lived here for 56yrs and his kids are here and he wants to move with me ,we have been going out for 2yrs but im worried about taking him away from his kids and his town of 56yrs but he seems to want to move,i hope he is just not trying to please me because i would stay here for him.i know u tell me to follow my gut but it is hard wen u r confused and emotional and ive made so many big mistakes before that i dont think i could handle anymore and being responsible for causing pain to other people.i also would like to know if i move will i get the chance to open up a newage shop in my new town as i was hoping to do it here but there were to many obstacles and it never happened as i want to have a career that is a passion and feeds my soul and i know having this shop would.once again to everyone for helping me,i just want to know which path to take so it flows for my kids,my partner and for myself for once.

over 13 years ago

jude (charity)

over 13 years ago

jude (charity)

over 13 years ago

jude (charity)

over 13 years ago

lorraine (readings_with_lorraine)

hi, I am able to help you find your path. Please feel free to contact me for honest answers about the situation you find yourself in.

take care

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

There is a chance that you may but you need to make the right decisions in this plan out each stage of your move such as finding a new age store that already exists in a town that you would be happy to move to, make sure that you have a place to live I would recommend you do some homework on where you want to live talk to that guy you are seeing and ask him where he would like to live.

Here is a yes no tarot reading I just did for you 4 or more upright cards means yes to the question and 4 or more reversed means no you won’t

The question I asked on your behalf is would you be moving in the future

Card 1 the issue at hand or the person in question.

8 of swords reversed

Treachery in the past, difficulty. Hard work, Depression. Disquiet. Accident fatality.

I would say this is to do with you and your confusion and how the past has affected you that you have been reluctant to do this because of your confusion

Card 2 past internal influence

Eight of pentacles reversed

Lack of ambition, vanity, conceit, disillusionment, usery, hypocrisy, flattery and intrigue

I would say this maybe the fear that you have had due to your ex-husband that has stopped you

Card 3 External past influences

The fool reversed

Bad decision, indecision, Apathy, Hesitation, Negligence

I would say this is your ex-husband that you feared that has stopped you as you did not want him to know where you were

Card 4 Present internal influence

Three of staffs

Practical knowledge, Business acumen, enterprise, Negotiations, trade, commerce

I would say this relates to you wanting to start a business and you are really thinking about this in relation to your move and how your decision to move will pan out and being able to start a business.

Card 5 Present external influences

The devil reversed

Release from bondage, Throwing off shackles, Divorce, recognition of one’s needs by another person. Overcoming severe handicaps. The beginning of spiritual understanding.

This has to do with finally being released from your ex-husband but you at this time are considering how this decision affects that guy you are seeing. This is what has a big influence on your decision to move or not.

Card 6 Possible internal outcome

Ace of staffs

Creation, beginning, invention, start of an undertaking, fortune, Enterprise, gain, inheritance, birth of a child, beginning of a meaningful experience, an adventure, escapade

This I would say that if you did this it would be a good thing

Card 7 possible external outcome

Seven of staffs

Success, gain, overwhelming odds surmounted, advantage, victory

I would say this is saying that if you do move and start a business it will work out.

Now I would suggest you talk to you other half and plan things out such as finding an existing business for sale, a place to live, sort the movers and what you will take with you make sure that everything that is on your list is completed before you go. So you will need to make a list with your other half that needs to be done before the initial move.

The cards are saying that you won’t because of your reluctance and confusion but the cards are saying that it is a good idea and that things will work out if you do decide to take this major step.

over 13 years ago

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

I can feel your fear as well as frustration concerning everything going on in your life, as well as everything already passed, since this is a issue that involves you, family and the out come of your and there future it would be best to do a private reading, i want to be able to connect to you spiritual and see all paths, all out comes as well as all changes that can be made here…

By looking at all possibilities and out comes we will be able to determine the best path for you.

Please email or contact me, i do have flat rate readings with out any time limit, these can be done online or even by phone the starting price is $10, depending on the type of reading prices do vary.
Many Blessings to you and happy holidays! Gia.

over 13 years ago

jude (charity)

thanku everyone for helping and giving me advise.i have thought about everything u all have wrote me and we have decide to i had already had the town picked out i have been ther before and love it ,it is on the beach and i feel the ocean always soothes my soul,i still am abit fearful but angel34 helped me relieve thar fear,thanku.if it is a mistake i suppose its something they wanted me to learn and i can always move somewher else.thanku to everyone u are all very kind

over 13 years ago

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

Hi Sweetie I would like to offer you a chat session with my, Im running a special for only 0.50 a minute, So please stop by, I look forward to hearing from you. God bless.

over 13 years ago