ME (destinyseeker)

I can be quite a strong-willed person, suffered a lot of emotional abuse and so on, but am ok, so – long as people don’t try and keep me down. I DO get weak, and people take advantage of my vulnerability, sometimes to make themselves feel better. I know i can change circumstances, and i know I need to, but can’t seem to stick to being STRONG!

People seem to use me for their games. I wouldn’t mind, but feel i don’t deserve this. My ex, whom I have children with uses my kids despite the fact that our son is disabled! Of course this hurts me. People i cared for, took advantage, turned it into a game. people for some reason just don’t want me to be happy. the more happier i try and become, the more they seem to be threatened. I know this, but i’m not sure why and it don’t help when i start feeling the pain. I’m just wondering if anyone can see what it is I need to start thinking/doing to actually stand strong, and stop letting these people do this to me. I’m a great person despite this, but that’s the problem.. It’s them who can’t bear seeing me be myself.. I could be doing so much more in life, and feel that i really need some insight..

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

people cant take advantage of you if you dont let them. maybe you need to start standing up for yourself more. queen of rods-i feel that this card may be saying that deep down you are a strong woman who can give somebody a good “spanking” so to speak. dont be afraid to let out your frustration and tell these people exactly how you feel and if anybody has a problem with that they can sit on a tac. meditation may also help you to be more spiritually,mentaly and emotionally stronger. hope this helps(:

over 13 years ago