nanette murphy (mrstonimontana)

does the father of my baby love me?

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

Are you with him?

over 13 years ago

no im not, not for the last 6 months and im due in a month and am very confused he is in prison and cheated on me before he got sentenced and it has broken my heart i know im better off without him but i cant help still loving him :(

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

I weren’t there with my partner through her pregnancy – nor the birth, but believe me, i tried. Truthfully, it broke my heart not being there. he was my first child. i did nothing but think. He probably cares. (i’m not a psychic) and can’t tell you how he feels, but i’m sure he cares and thinks. He probably does a lot of thinking. Obviously you will love him, he’s the dad to your baby. Plus you’re going through this. I’ll leave the rest for a psychic, but i just want you to know thatjust because the dads are not there, it doesn’t mean they don’t care – think about both the mum and baby and so on. :) xx

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

I weren’t there with my partner through her pregnancy – nor the birth, but believe me, i tried. Truthfully, it broke my heart not being there. he was my first child. i did nothing but think. He probably cares. (i’m not a psychic) and can’t tell you how he feels, but i’m sure he cares and thinks. He probably does a lot of thinking. Obviously you will love him, he’s the dad to your baby. Plus you’re going through this. I’ll leave the rest for a psychic, but i just want you to know thatjust because the dads are not there, it doesn’t mean they don’t care – think about both the mum and baby and so on. :) xx

over 13 years ago

thanks for ur reply.. its only in the last week that he has shown interest and that was simply to ask if i had had the baby yet, i know he will be there for the baby, well i hope so, im just lost as to what do i do or where do i go from here i cant get back with him because he has hurt me so much and pride plays a huge role but i know he will try and i need strenght to fight my feelings towards him because i dont feel that his feelings are as strong as mine

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

im picking up that the way hes treated you in the past wasnt malicious. in other words hes been very freightened and confused. maybe he felt as though he got himself in too deep and was simply acting out and looking for just about any easy way out. i sense that he now acklowledges that hes made mistakes and will atleast TRY to be there for you and the child. hope this helps.

over 13 years ago

i think he feels he can do as he likes now because he has a hold on me.. i know he will be there im just not sure if his influence will be good and its not about just me anymore i need a safe environment obviously for this little being in me, do i have the strenght to keep my feelings for him to myself i fear what will happen if i go with these feelings

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

im sensing alot of toxicity between the two of you as of now. there may be some arguing and he may slip into his old ways. is he a person with anger management problems? because i am sensing a short temper in him,kind of like a ticking time bomb. i cannot tell you if he does still have romantic feelings for you. feel free to contact me for a reading if you would like some deeper insight into the issue.

over 13 years ago