S S (shreshre87)

I want to understand why an advisor is being mean to me and refuses to read for me. I’m asking her to help me understand why as it will help me understand. It’s made me feel very anxious and all I’m looking for is a reading. I understand she’s not obligated to but a nice response would be appreciated and I wouldn’t feel so belittled like I’m not worthy of her time

5 days ago

Christopher Mackey (psychicmackey)

Honestly, I don’t mind looking into it for you. I don’t mind answering one question for free so you can See that I can connect. I don’t mind helping at all and I’m sorry you had that kind of experience.

4 days ago

Gemini Moon Readings (gemini_moon)

I’m sorry you are feeling anxious. I would say that generally if someone doesn’t want to do something, and they don’t want to explain why, it is best to move on. For your own well being. Don’t waste your energy.

Also be aware that advisors can choose to not do readings, we are independent contractors and if we do not want to reply after we have shared that we don’t want to do the reading, we don’t have to. if they’ve said they don’t want you to call, Respect their choice that they don’t want to do a reading for you.

I hope you feel better soon, best of luck

4 days ago

Mondez Durden (mondezdurden)

Hello. I can understand why this interaction has left you feeling anxious and belittled, particularly if you were simply looking for a reading and some understanding of why the interaction unfolded this way, and instead felt that you were being rejected.

At the same time, there are two things worth separating here. An advisor is allowed not to provide a reading, and they are not necessarily obligated to explain why they make those decisions. That choice does not, in itself, mean that they think you are unworthy of their time or that you did something wrong.

We also can’t know from the interaction what the advisor’s reasons or feelings were. What we can look at is what this experience has come to mean to you. From what you posted, the lack of explanation from this reader has left you trying to understand what happened, and may be contributing to the anxiety you’re feeling.

Sometimes the most helpful question isn’t “Why did this person behave this way?” but “What am I telling myself this behavior means about me?” Those are not the same questions.

You don’t have to agree with someone’s decision to respect their right to make it. And someone’s decision doesn’t have to determine your own sense of worth.

If you can separate those two things, you may find that you have emotional room to let this interaction go without needing an answer from the other person in order to feel settled.

Good luck to you, and have a good day.

1 day ago

SOPHIA SAGE (intuitivejessicalee)

Advisors have to trust their own intuition and instincts and are not required to answer every incoming call.

Considering most of us are logged in here 7 days a week, some even 24 hours a day, you can trust our intentions are to accept all calls we get. But, if we get a bad vibe or a warning from spirit, we are always wiser to listen to it.

I’ve personally had calls come in and within 10 seconds I have felt overwhelmed with extreme negative energy- or the client is spamming (sending tons of messages with multiple questions asked in a panicked tone) that had me feeling instantly drained.

For the times I decided to ignore my own inner instincts and pushed through so I could try to help them out- I always regretted it. Sometimes it can take hours to get back my own sense of peace after a negative interaction with someone I simply did not vibe well with.

We’re not able to connect with everyone love.

If a reader chooses not to read for someone all you need to know, is they have their own reasons and it’s not worth trying to change their mind.

Consider this- the universe is always conspiring in our favors!

If one door closes, you can trust that’s not the door for you- the reason why is irrelevant.

Don’t try to push closed doors and instead recenter yourself and find the one that will open.

You’ll find life is sweeter when we focus on the opportunities and people who are there for us, more than spending our energy trying to figure out why others are not.

Best wishes SS

1 day ago