Karen Thibodeau (karentangel)

as day go, by things just seem to get worse with my health, and it’s driving me nuts.. This is really starting to driving me crazy.. I have my general doc. visit on Nov.19, but don’t think she will do much, until I have my MRI done Jan.4 :(!!!! But it’s getting really hard to stay (+) these days. Weight lose has been a plus I must add but that is all that has been good.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Ok just stop you are doing yourself no favours here by doing what you are doing. You are contributing to your health problems.

My life has been a living hell over this whole entire year. I have had someone financially steal from me in my last job to push me out of the job because he was jealous of me and saw me as a threat to his job, I have been assaulted twice this year by 2 Indians one happens to be my landlord, I currently don’t have a job and have been rejected at least 30 times for jobs that I have applied for over the last 4 and half months, my soul mate walked away from me nearly 4 months ago and has not attempted to contact me, I was in a freak accident that I nearly lost my life and am fighting to stop a careless driving charge when I did nothing wrong, the windscreen on my car cracked, I was bed ridden at one point because I was so sick could not eat because of my teeth and I was unable to sleep and the list goes on. I went through a self pitty stage like you are doing at present but you know what I stopped and now things are turning around I applied the advice I gave you and I am being proactive stop looking at the negative stuff that has happened and start looking at the things that you are greatful for I see that you are not even attepting to try the plan of action I gave you and that I find very offensive I gave you a plan to use to get your life on track again the more you do it the more your life will quickly get back on track.

If you want that little girl I have seen in your future you need to STOP being negative and start changing the way you think.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

maybe it is your self pity and fear that is delaying your recovery. i know just how frustrated you are but things just might start to get better before you know it. whenever you find yourself feeling jittery and frustrated or maybe scared start to pray. call upon god and ask him to restore your body and to help you to get your life back to normal. everything and anything is possible with the help of god. we just have to put our trust in him. god loves you karentangel and he hears your cries. just tell him what you want and he will do it for you.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

Take what I am about to tell you as a positive sign. How the medical proffession works if the doctor you first saw about the symptoms you have been experiencing since that operation were alarming they would have got you back in immediately for the MRI etc but because you are on a waiting list that is a good sign that it is not too serious. I would say your body may just be trying to accept the missing organ it can take time for the body to get back to normal. What you can do to speed up your recovery is to think positively. The worst thing you can do is talk yourself into an illness and this has been known to happen where someone was diagnosed with something but because they thought the worst they died before their time when had they adopted a positive attitude they would be alive today. Your mind is the most powerful tool you have it can do wonders where healing is concerned. So I guess now the question is do you want to recover or not if so apply the plan of action I gave you I have done this myself many a time and it does work. You are the only person stopping you from recovering.

over 13 years ago

I 100% understand where you are coming from, just when you are having rough day, you can’t help but think that way. I am really trying my best to stay +. the reason why it’s so late for an MRI, is because there is a big waiting list where I live, Jan.4 is actually sooner then what other people are schedule for. It’s not that there is nothing to worry, about because if that was the cause he wouldn’t have schedule one to be done. But I am trying my very very very best to stay as + as I can. And I never said I wasn’t trying your plan either. Sorry if I mad you made… I was just getting frustrated with myself, i know thats not good. And I fully understand that I am the only that can speed up this recovery.. Thanks and goodbye to all

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

Don’t be too hard on yourself Karentangel. I’ve read your other posts and though you are ill, and hurting inside for that special baby, and coping with an unsympathetic husband, your messages on here always carry your blessing for others who have their health. It’s an uphill struggle, especially dealing with your husband’s rather childish attitude. ( I hope you’ve got my other post about why his attitude might be as it is) Keep going. It isn’t pleasant or fair to be waiting for hospital tests over christmas. My god, I know what that waiting game is like! You are doing ok. Concentrate on smallest of achievements you make each day, not on what you haven’t done. Keep us posted, and don’t cut yourself off because you feel people are being angry with you. I would like to know your results at least. You might like to try Experience Project, which is a chat forum I found helped.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

I know what it is like the waiting game, I have been through the same sort of thing twice now once in my 20’s and once in my 30’s, I found a lump in one of my breasts I went to my doctor and they booked me in for tests but because she did not think it was anything to worry about I had to wait 3 months that is why I said what I said I do not think it is serious the doctors don’t either but for peace of mind for you and to make sure they got it right they booked you in for the tests so please I ask don’t think the worst as you may create a completely new illness for yourself and I want you to have that child and that is why it is more important to remain calm and positive the more you do it the more it becomes second nature see that little girl in your future as an incentive to do this any way things will get better you just can’t put a date on things.

over 13 years ago

Thanks Jenny and yes hubby is childish in more words then one can know. I know his worry and concern but he also has his thoughts on his mind about money etc.. but thats just the way he is. Angel I try my best and thats all I can do right now. I know a date can’t be put onto things. And one day I will be blessed with a little one, until then I will just spoil other peoples little ones :)... But once my health issue is all cleared up and I get the A+ report card from the doctor that all is cleared up, then motherhood can start.

over 13 years ago

Thanks Jenny and yes hubby is childish in more words then one can know. I know his worry and concern but he also has his thoughts on his mind about money etc.. but thats just the way he is. Angel I try my best and thats all I can do right now. I know a date can’t be put onto things. And one day I will be blessed with a little one, until then I will just spoil other peoples little ones :)... But once my health issue is all cleared up and I get the A+ report card from the doctor that all is cleared up, then motherhood can start.

over 13 years ago

Angel Of Love (angel777)

Hello i understand how you feel. there is a reison why the dr dose not help plz see me in live chat for a health reading blessings

over 13 years ago

Well could be the fact that he didn’t think anything was wrong until my blood test came back showing other wise

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

I’m sorry as well to mention this. You’ve probably thought about it yourself. Having a child isn’t going to suddenly make your husband grow up. The most likely thing he’ll do is worry more about money issues and start sulking because you’ll be spending time with the child and spending money on it. BUT I don’t know what he’s like with other people’s children. He might be really good with them, but being a parent really does bring out the worst in a person. You have to really trust that he’ll pull his weight with you as a dad.

over 13 years ago

tell the truth I don’t really know how his around other peoples kids, for i usually take them and don’t give them back until either they are gone to bed or we go home. And nope he wont change his mind around money, and it’s not that he saves it… lets just say he spends it on stuff that could have gone to better things. And no need to be sorry, you have totally fig. out him. Between him and his uncle… with the why aren’t you back to work and when are you planing on going back to work, I am ready to scream at anyone that asks me that question again.

over 13 years ago