Karen Thibodeau (karentangel)

Is it strange to talk to your ancestors that have passed on. I know may sound strange, but I must say that my husband and I are blessed because we are watched over daily by my grandma and his auntie. And yes I do talk to them. When things happen in our home we laugh, and tell them to stop they will, or if things go missing as they always do, if we say ok, enough with the games they will return the object. To some people they find it freaky, but to use it feels calm to know that we are being watched over. And the saying never go to bed mad, we did that once and got a big bang on the bed … and never gone to bed mad after that. I have always talked to spirts since I was young, my parents and neightbors would always think it was me talking to myself, but now that i am older and still speak to spirts , I know that it wasn’t me talking to myself. I find this a blessing, but it’s amazing on how many people don’t think it is and that you are sick,

over 13 years ago

matthew peter brittain (funkyduck)

To be honest no its not strange for people who are gifted me and my friend are constantly seeing and talking to spirits but as soon as i recognise what they are and that they wish to talk i pull out my phone and pretend to be talking on my phone never fails. i have spirits watching over me at all times and im used to them being there but spirits i do not know and angry spirits can freak me out at times but i have also had a bad experience with a spirit at a young age

over 13 years ago

Karen Thibodeau (karentangel)

the hardest is that people (some) don’t understand… I have a friend that I went to high school with and we were close, I thought for sure he knew my gift.. but it was this weekend that I found he didn’t….. we were having dinner, and he had the saying “three men in a tub..” I out of the blue said it at the dinner table, and he was how did you just come up with that…. to which my hubby said she can read your thoughts… lets just say it was time to change the subject….. To some the find it neat, to others they think you are a witch….

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

i dont think theres anything wrong with communicating with those who have passed on as long as we are careful in doing so. there are times when evil spirits will masquarade as what we think are good spirits or spirits of our relatives.then again i am christian so take from this what you will. i would not use ouija boards nor do any special rituals to communicate with spirits. i will make sure they are spirits that the heavanly creator allowed to communicate with me.

over 13 years ago