tmjp68

He is moving to other states next Saturday. I have this feeling he is already taking to other women… Is he or he wants this relationship to work?

10 months ago

psychic advisor & spirit guide (madamsupreme)

from what i can tell it seems this person wants a relationship with you and there is other females as well

10 months ago

LadybugTarot (ladybugtarot)

Hello, I pulled one card for you from the Aquarian Tarot. Your card is the Empress Reversed. Yes, it looks like he is talking to other women. For a full reading, you can contact me. My $10 deal is ONE Love Life question.

Ladybug Tarot

10 months ago

Clairvoyant Celine (genesisgrace)

hello. I am Celine, I am picking up on a few Interferences on his side. but This is not new. I would love to give you some Further information on this dear. this man is putting himself on the wrong path.

10 months ago

PSYCHIC SUSAN (tarotbysusan)

allow me to introduce my self..I am a professional PSYCHIC of over 47 years I see there are people trying to interfear 1 session all ur answers …

10 months ago

Maria Grey (visionsbypsychicmaria)

Hello tmjp68, I can give you honest answers and exact time frames, the answer is obvious as a psychic I can see, but you will need to come chat with me so I can connect to the higher spirits for a better understanding, know the past and future now!

Best regards!

10 months ago

Romina's Readings Australia... (angel_messages)

I feel emotionally he has already begun detaching from you. I do feel he is open to other connections but I do not see another GF in his life at this time.

9 months ago

PSYCHIC SUSAN (tarotbysusan)

hi/ plz hire I have all details on his actions ..just need dates of birth

9 months ago