shaniah, k. (shaniah)

There is someone I like, but I do not know if he is also interested in the way I am or if I will ever see him again. I saw him last week and cannot get him out of my mind. I wish I knew why.

about 1 year ago

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

Hi dear Shaniah I can understand situation right now and tell you more accurate about his feelings and intensions and what ever run in his mind now. You can take a look at my profile if you want to come too. Thanks Fatima Love flame

about 1 year ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

about 1 year ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Personal Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

Blessings!

I only need to know your names; I don’t need any other details; I’ll figure everything out on my own. Please feel free to call me again.

I go by the name Loveflame and am recognized for my empathy. I understand what you are experiencing. I can sense the tension surrounding you. I’ll always leave you with a positive attitude. even when I tell you the TRUTH, which you choose not to hear.

Let’s start by learning what he wants, believes, and feels about you. What holds in store for you two? What will happen next? And do you have something to do, or are you just wasting time?

With best wishes

about 1 year ago

Shefali Rohilla (shefalirohilla)

Get in touch with me for your complete love and relationship reading with accurate timelines and honest guidance.

about 1 year ago

✨❤️ Prophetic Vsn by ... (readingsbynadya)

Feel free to check in on this with me – we can take a look on a deeper level - Nadya

about 1 year ago