loveind36

Is it possible to heal in the same relationship that caused you so much pain. I feel like i forgave him but I’m still hurt. Not externally showing it but internally i feel it. We seem ok but I’m so unsure about things

about 1 year ago

LadybugTarot (ladybugtarot)

I pulled one Tarot card for you. I got the Queen of Fire. It is possible to heal, but it will take a lot of effort on your part. For a full reading, contact me through my listing.

Ladybug

about 1 year ago

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

Hi dear I can understand situation right now and tell you more accurate about things and accurate timeframe how situation will be normal. You can take a look at my profile for more reading. Hope to see you soon. Thanks Fatima Love Flame

about 1 year ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

about 1 year ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello and welcome and thankyou for your question, and im reading your love cards to see that it is best to heal on your own with out being with him. because you need closure first before you can move forward in to the future relationships. im on line if you wanna talk, $10 for 20 minuts.

about 1 year ago

Shefali Rohilla (shefalirohilla)

Yes, it is possible to heal yourself. You can opt for reiki healing for help or guided meditation to release the trauma and insecurities that cause issues in future of the relationship. Connect with me for healing.

about 1 year ago

Bernie Intuitive (bernieintuitive)

The first layer to understand about healing is that to heal is to change a pattern. It is the opposite of repetition and redundancy. To heal is to experience the opposite.

If you manage to change the pattern that is causing pain within the relationship… then you can heal.

about 1 year ago

❤️Mystical Rani ✨ (mystical_rani)

Hi, my psychic abilities allow me to help you. contact me I can help you :)

about 1 year ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Well yes it’s definitely possible, because if you are honestly passed it, its just a matter of you acknowledging the extent of your emotions. You can accept something mentally in the mind but the feelings aren’t unhealed in the body.

I would be happy to talk to you about how to shift that energy out of the energy body!

about 1 year ago

Future_visions (future_visions)

hello everything is from the good and the bad and when you take the help of god and his prayers for healing then it will happen surely

about 1 year ago