audry921

I’m a very shy , introverted, socially awkward person. So it’s extremely hard to talk this a conversation can be hard for me to have so making friends or meeting anyone extremely hard. Ive been in my new town over a yr & no friends of any kind. .though I’m trying to push myself out of my comfort zone but at the same time becoming more and more of a home body..But I know people can just come out of know where that you can click with…..does anyone see if that is something that will happen soon. Between this & issues w my bf more so stuck in the situation..I’m starting to feel pretty alone Thank you for any help

about 1 year ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Aww honey so sorry to hear you are struggling right now. The time frames always depend on a person’s movement and actions and I tell people I don’t work with time frames because there are so many factors involved.

I would be happy to chat with you if you want to look at some of what your options are.

Bright blessings, Pixie

about 1 year ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

I have some advice. I know how this can be, but hang in there. x

about 1 year ago

finnhilton (finnhilton)

I am also an introverted person. It’s so hard for me to work in the office in the corporate world.

about 1 year ago

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

Hi Audry, I know that you are never alone so do not feel that way, God is working on something in your life, his plan is to bless you and provide, you have not because you asked not.

Please Message me so we can talk and get the peace of mind you deserve. Lots of love!!

Xoxo, Peach.

about 1 year ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

thepsychiclovevision (lovesoulmatepsychic2)

its our thinking only we can be happy own when we have good decision in life and no one can defeat because if we have strong thinking i can help u very well please join me

about 1 year ago

EMPRESS PSYCHIC OF WEST HILLS (psychicjennaj)

hi contact me for a chat I see some interesting things for you I no. this is a old post but my spirit guide has told me to reach out to u for a session

about 1 year ago