teb092021

No matter what some other psychics have said to me my life still seem stagnant I wonder if I have a great chance of happiness in my life. A near breakthrough. Il be so happy for one

about 1 year ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Here is the truth. Your life is stagnant because you have to change something. Nothing changes if nothing changes. That applies to all aspects of our lives. Sure we can manifest or pray for change, but are the ones that power the direct of our lives. Do what is within your hands and start the energy shift in your life. :) If you want to speak about something specific, I’d be happy to read you!

Bright blessings, Pixie :)

about 1 year ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help (:

about 1 year ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Hello teb092021,

I would be more than happy to help you explore how to move forward in your life.

Connect with me in chat.

about 1 year ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Personal Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

well if it does not matter what we say dear then what is the point in asking us? ;) <3>

at the end of the day, we are not Gods, only seers. You must do the rest.

love and light.

xx

jade

about 1 year ago