Kristina Peters (memme76)

Will Christer ever take the chance to reach out to me in a romantic way? Or did I do right in understanding that he doesn’t have feelings for me?

about 1 year ago

Leona Graves (leonagraves)

Hello Kristina,

It’s difficult to interpret someone’s behavior compared with their true feelings because people do not always act accordingly. When it comes to romance, we can get in our own way. He may have deeper feelings than he allows himself to accept, depending on any hangups, which can cause mixed signals. Keeping an open mind can work in your favor, regardless of how things appear outwardly.

<3 leona>

about 1 year ago

♥ Caring Clarity ♥ (carolinekarma)

Hi lovely hope all is well, it is probably best to do out some cards on this and see what pops up for you. Sometimes we can get things wrong with our thinking and overthink certain situations. its best to know what next steps to take by asking someone with no emotional involvement in the outcome. Hope this helps, Kind Regards Caroline.

about 1 year ago

Advisor Angelina (advisorangelina)

HI THERE I WILL BE ABLE TO LOOK INTO THIS TO SEE HOE HE IS FEELING AND WERE YOU 2 STAND AS WELL ALSO IF HE WILL REACH OUT WITH DATES

about 1 year ago

Valetine (psychicvaletine)

Well dear, its tough to interpret about someone’s feelings, do connect with me and share your details, can guide you for the same.

about 1 year ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Blessings!

I just need the names of you two, no other pieces of information are needed and I will unfold everything my self. Feel Free To Call Me Back.

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

so let’s start and find out that what he wants, thinks, and feels for you? What’s in store for you two? how things will unfold? and are you wasting time or there is something for u?

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help (:

about 1 year ago