Mrs. Bowman (letyourlightshine)

Am I the only one that thinks blocking your ex is a good way to move on or am I just really immature and need to grow up?

I blocked my ex, deleted my social media in hopes of moving on!

over 2 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

Was thinking the exact same thing yesterday.

over 2 years ago

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

It’s a great way to move on, you are definitely not immature, your strong enough to walk away.

Message me for more insight about what is to come, have a great day!

Xoxo Psychic Peach.

over 2 years ago

Angel Readings (pur999)

It may just sound like it’s good way and perhaps it will help you in the start, but only way you will move on is accepting that he/she is no longer yours, and after that even if you stalk your ex you wouldn’t feel anything….

but if your ex has been annoying you through social media then you should definitely block him.

over 2 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

I don’t at all think it’s immature. It can be very difficult to get over someone when you are constantly distracted by seeing them online. It takes strength a lot of strength to make choices that are difficult when we are missing someone.

Congratulations on making a hard choice.

over 2 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

Psychic Love 411 (psychic411)

it was the best way to help you close that door , you are healing from that relationship . out of sight out of mind it will allow you to open yourself to other relationship interest that comes your way

over 2 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

Sometimes it is the only way to be free of a toxic person’s patterns.

xx. bless and head up.

over 2 years ago

Mystic Michelle (mysticmichelle)

It’s very healthy, It is something that can help us heal and remove that negativity and heaviness of seeing their posts and what they’re doing constantly!

about 1 year ago

Psychic Insight (truepsychicinsight)

Not at all, You are taking your peace back and its overall a great way to start new

about 1 year ago

Girlmeetsworld (girlmeetsworld)

Qudos to you for doing it! I can only imagine how hard it is. I struggle with the same thoughts, should I do it or should I not. Keep us updated with how you are coping and what strategies you use to stop temptation of contacting him again

about 1 year ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help (:

about 1 year ago