Angelina Moriaty (eiferrei)

Okay, so this is a bit of an unusual question. Since childhood I can perceive visually aspects of my personality. Later I realised what I was picking up on was exclusively astrological aspects or potentials in my personality. I would see this like visually. For example I could based on the astrological energy I was picking up off myself see what type of astrological energy would influence potential motherhood. I could see the strengths in my personality, like that I was a very good athlete or what I was like as a personality in relationships. Is this clairvoyance or like projection like an optical illusion. Am I just watching me? It seems like more than just intuition. Is it clairvoyance?

over 2 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Personal Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

Hi Angelina, I can tell you God has chosen you for something big with this amazing gift you have. You just need some clarity, I will be happy to read for you. Please chat with me for more info and you will know all.

Xoxo, Psychic peach.

over 2 years ago