dallascowboys0421

I just found out, that my ex got engaged on Christmas. Will this marriage happen? Should I give up hope, it’s been two years since we broke up.

over 2 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

Engagements are usually nothing

over 2 years ago

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

Hi Dallas, I want you to know that God has a plan for you despite this info you have received. It is not so much giving up hope, but moving on to something better and from something that was never meant to be. You will have another love in your life. Don’t live on false hope anymore.

Please chat with me for more info, I see good news for your future.

Xoxo Psychic Peach.

over 2 years ago

~Guidance By Natalie~ (guidancebynatalie)

Hello, I have some insight I’d love to share with you on this as I’m picking up very strong energy from you. Please reach out for a reading to get started

over 2 years ago

Advisor Angelina (advisorangelina)

hello thereiill be able to look further into this and give you dfetailed answers as well of if you should movr on or not and why

over 2 years ago

Love Psychic Winter (winterfae)

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a rough time with this right now. I’ve shuffled my cards and consulted my runes. It isn’t showing that this engagement will last, but it is also showing that they will end up together again. It’s advised that you try to make peace with what is happening to you and try your best to move on.

over 2 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

I’m so sorry you are feeling so stuck. I know how hard it can be to let go of hope, but regardless of them lasting or not, it’s not in your highest good to put your power in someone else’s hand. I would be happy to take a look at the entire situation for you and give you a detailed explanation of what you can look forward to in the year ahead. There are other’s out there waiting to align with you, but you have to move from sending your energy to someone who is not returning it back.

Bright blessings to you honey.

over 2 years ago

Zandra’s Love&Light (psychic_zandra)

i would love to help guide you into this situation through a reading i am so sorry you are feeling lonely and hurt contact me and i will be able to tell you weather or not this is going to last.

over 2 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago