Soaplady (soaplady72916)

What’s next a new Man or will we reconnect Evonne 04/18/78

over 2 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Evonne,

I would be happy to take a look for you. I am currently providing reduced price holiday specials if you are interested. Take a look at my profile to get a feel for how I work and review my feedback.

Happy holiday and bright blessings for the year ahead!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 2 years ago

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

Hi Evonne, I can see something new coming towards you this new year, a new door of opportunity, but I am also picking up that some doors may need to be closed, all in all God has a plan for your future and love life. Chat with me for a full reading for more info!

Xoxo Psychic peach!

over 2 years ago

Soaplady (soaplady72916)

Thank you for the details @psychic peach I would love to doing a reading with you as soon as possible ❤️❤️❤️❤️

over 2 years ago

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

Contact me for a reading hun

over 2 years ago

Love Expert (sherry25)

I can take a look at the3 energies here and see the intentions to whom you are asking baout and let you know what to expect and wethor or not it isw benifiting you in the long run. the first 3 mins are free nothing to loose much to gain come and chat with me

over 2 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago