audry921

Jacob c. 38ys I tend to think no one is interested.. So i always tend to look past or even inadvertently push someone away because of my insecurities… Jacob seems like a good guy w his stuff together..no ego.. And good w his parents… Stable.. Unlike ones ive attracted before..esp my ex.. But i feel im too dull or quiet for anyone.. But.. Am i right or wrong w this guy? Thank you to anyone and everyone

over 2 years ago

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

I did check on Jacob’s energy and there definitely is a nice attraction. The energy in a relationship on his end would be quite good, but the energy seems to not grow and I really feel your energy as the culprit. He is a very nice guy. Take it slow. I would strongly advise you to work on your personal issues and self-esteem, as this energy is going to have an affect on you all your life until you learn to see that being out of the “norm” is not such a bad thing, but a rare quality. I doubt you are dull with the right person and I feel he will know how to make you smaile, laugh and enjoy life. You are unique and not a mistake. I do not advise anyone to enter into a relationship unless they have learned to love themselves first.

over 2 years ago

Gemini Moon (gemini_moon)

there is “potential” here, but i advise you work on your insecurities before dating anyone as pushing people away often sends mixed signals. work on your self confidence as well. he’s interested though. good luck!

over 2 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Personal Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I read the spirit of the person and see what his thoughts are and much more around you , I will give you the truth and much more . On line now – Blessings

over 2 years ago

wishful_thinker

Gemini Moon is awesome and always on point! I’m not a psychic, but have Gemini as my advisor and she’s never steered me wrong.

over 2 years ago

Gemini Moon (gemini_moon)

awww, thank you so much wishful. that means a lot to me.

over 2 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 2 years ago

audry921

over 2 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Audry!

I think your insecurities are getting the better of you. He is not at all looking at you as if you were dull or uninteresting. I’d be happy to chat with you and provide you with more details about his feelings!

Bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 2 years ago

❤️PSYCHIC QUEEN❤️ (psychic_queen)

I can help you with love and relationship guidance, feel free to come.

over 2 years ago

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

Hi Audry, contact me for more info about Jacob, I am already sensing a positive vibe from him, he has a potential to break this attitude you have with yourself, Know that you are beautiful and worth listening to. God has a plan for you and Jacob.

Hope to hear from you,

Xoxo Psychic Peach!

over 2 years ago

Angel Noel (psychicloveexpertnoel11)

I’d be happy to connect with you and help you out with! :)

over 2 years ago

audry921

I highly doubt anything will ever be with us. He’s looking to go to a different job and I’m just too shy and awkward to even hold a meaningful conversation with him. I know it’s bad to compare myself to others..he has a ton of gal pals and they’re all sassy and outgoing.. I’m the opposite. I just don’t see interest at all. But I guess.. I kinda have to be hit over the head and have a guy full on say ..hey I like you or that freind who notices their actions to point them out. But I just don’t feel he is. Idk Oh well. Thanks to those who helped.

over 2 years ago

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

I am here as leading online psychic service that seeks to help you find answer your questions about love life career .etc. You can connect with me for tarot reading ,empath or a medium .I will explore your dreams and daily horoscope. You can join me at anytime so don’t waste money here and there.

over 2 years ago

audry921

about 1 year ago

❤️Spiritual Psychic ❤️ (psychicesoteric)

I can guide you please join me

about 1 year ago