alysia1972

I’m so not sure what direction I need to be going…

over 2 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Alysia,

I’m sorry you are feeling out of sorts. I’d be happy to chat with you to help bring some clarity to you situation.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 2 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

Callie (callie1111)

I truly hope that you received the guidance and inspiration you needed already but if not, feel free to contact me.

xoxo – Callie

over 2 years ago

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

Hi Alysia, I want to tell you that this void in your life will be filled and that you in fact Should Never give up, God has a plan for you and everyone of us! Bless you and feel free to give me a ring!

over 2 years ago

Sacred Star (sacredstar)

i sorry your feeling like this ,, if you would like guidance or clarity feel free to reach out

over 2 years ago

♥ Caring Clarity ♥ (carolinekarma)

Hi Lovely, sorry you are feeling like this, you are human it is allowed every single one of us on this earth has this feeling from time to time. What ever direction you go, just know it is the right one. You are always watched over :) Sending you lots of love.

over 2 years ago

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

Hi Sweetie,

My name is Tammy, and I’m a tarot reader on this website. I know life can get so confusing, and I’d be glad to help you figure out a proper direction for you to start concentrating on if you are interested.

You can check out my profile to see if my services are something you’d be interested in and see what others say about their personal experiences with me.

Anyway, don’t want to waste your time, and should get started with my day, but I’m here if you need me.*

“The truth shall set you free, but remember you lead your own destiny!”

Many Blessings,

Tammy

Angel Wings 777

over 2 years ago

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

hello alysia, I can guide you in the right direction and bring clarity and understanding to your path, i know that there is a lot that you are taking on both mentaly and emotionaly and i would love to have a one on one reading with you please contact me for further details! Blessings -NewMoonPsychic

over 2 years ago

Love Expert (sherry25)

one of my specialties is sencing opertunity in a persons energy come chat wiht me and Ill let you know what I get for you.

over 2 years ago

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

i will like to help you i can pick up on anything you will need help in sweetie.

over 2 years ago