moriah Hagans (mimi711)

Hello my name is moriah Don 07/11/92 I have spoken to multiple psychics here and they get my hope up with things and then it turns out to be the opposite I want to know about my neighboor Alberto he was all in for me and then he stopped responding to my messages and no I havent slept with him so im so confused because he told me he wanted to start a life with me.thank you

over 2 years ago

Spiritual Queen (spiritualqueen)

I don’t sugar coat anything. I am very straight forward and tell clients exactly what I pick up on and don’t leave anything out. But with that being said I also will not tell anyone “just what they want to hear.” I am very honest, direct, but also understanding and loving in my readings. If you would like to schedule a session please let me know. Thank You. :)

over 2 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

♥ Caring Clarity ♥ (carolinekarma)

hi lovely, he seemed to be very interested in you and he was not lying saying this! but something dramatic changed in his life, there is more to the story than what you can see surface level. Hope this finds you well. Kind Regards, Caroline.

over 2 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 2 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

Sugarcoating still happens? Lol.

If you see my page luv you can tell i’m rather to the point, im not here to waste your time. Its not about the money for me. Please feel free to give me a call, since i always allow for introductory connection and tell it like it is.

Love and Prayers,

Jade.

over 2 years ago

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

hi honey contact me for a reading im 100% With all readings!

over 2 years ago