Brianna (breezy56)

I have consulted a medium recently and as it was my first reading i let her do most the talking and after she said my grandmother was apart of my teams of light I waited but she never mentioned the one person Im so desperate to connect with. Can anyone help me connect with a family member whos passed?

over 2 years ago

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

Hi Brianna, I have 20 years experience with stuff like this.. message me for a psychic medium reading. I can connect in seconds with the right information. Feel free to contact me, I would be more than happy to help!

over 2 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

chai.angel

Hi there! If you would like to contact some specific, I can help.

over 2 years ago

Gemini Moon (gemini_moon)

hi brianna, i am a medium however i don’t advertise as such because in my experience, it is up to the person to come forward, and that can be dependent upon how much they trust the medium as well as it requires them to in a way come half way, and the medium to come half way, and thus that is why it is called “mediumship” because we meet in the middle. my advise is to give the specific name to the reader, as well as a photo. good luck :)

over 2 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

I dont do mediumship readings anymore, but i am praying for your healing and sending you love. I am sure you are missing when things were how they were and looking to bring a bit of that old happiness back.

I would be honored to be the one to help you start that journey.

love aN prayers -

Jade

over 2 years ago