audry921

Im a pretty shy person, can be socially awkward with some social anxiety,very self conscious..very hard to make friends.. Moved to new town and new job..not connecting w anyone at work enough to hang out with & even if i do force myself out im still the dull one around. Im not sulking or negative..im just more of the observer type. Not to sound too sad..but will i ever make. Any friends?

over 2 years ago

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

I know this may be lame, but this will only happen when you open up thebeauty within you. You are such a great person with so much to offer. If you can get into volunteering with animals, I see more people there who may have difficulty with humans as well. Allowing you to form new bonds.

over 2 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

hi dear contact me for a reading or even just for a talk no one is meant to feel alone i see great things for you

over 2 years ago

Tanya Stevens (psychictanya1)

what your feeling has nothing to do with you, it sounds like your going through a blockage in life that is making you feel stuck, you need to start attracting the right energy instead of the wrong and that starts spiritually, feel free to reach out anytime i would love to read for you

over 2 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help (:

over 2 years ago

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

I am here as leading online psychic service that seeks to help you find answer your questions about love life career .etc. You can connect with me for tarot reading ,empath or a medium .I will explore your dreams and daily horoscope. You can join me at anytime so don’t waste money here and there.

about 1 year ago