Heather Duhon (firebug)

Hi. I believe I may have some abilities and I have no idea where to turn. I am looking for information and or advice on how to control at least some of this chaos because it is really starting to take a toll on me. There is so much information on the internet but I get so overwhelmed by it all and have trouble processing it all. I hope to hear back from someone. Thankyou.

over 2 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

I would be happy to work with you, Heather!

over 2 years ago

MysticMa1111 (mysticma)

It can be really helpful to relax with guided meditation from youtube :) focus on protecting your energy:)

over 2 years ago

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

hi I would like to look into this for you dear I am online right now if you wanted to do a reading. I feel I can defiantly guide you into the right direction, hope to talk soon! :)

over 2 years ago

rt2330

I feel the very same way

over 2 years ago

♥ Caring Clarity ♥ (carolinekarma)

There is so much information online about this, its good to tune into your abilities, this can take time but if you are feeling overwhelmed by it at the moment its best to learn how to ground yourself, the more in control you feel of your ability the less it will overwhelm you. Hope this reaches you well, Kind regards Caroline.

over 2 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help (:

over 2 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

Hey luv, I am your person.

I offer help with expanding your gifts, and it is donation only for a slot of time.

Please take a moment to check out my profile!

love and prayers

jade

over 2 years ago