india35

Will he make this right between us

over 2 years ago

india35

We have been on and off due to outside interference. I was told he is my twin soul. I just want to know if we will come back together soon

over 2 years ago

Sophea (rravenmoon)

I would be happy to have a look for you into this situation. Please come to chat.

over 2 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

hi I would like to look into this for you dear I am online right now if you wanted to do a reading. I feel I can defiantly guide you into the right direction, hope to talk soon! :)

over 2 years ago

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

Hi There!

My name is Tammy and I would be glad to help you with this situation. I have helped a lot of people, successfully, with matters of the heart. I’m sure I can help you as well.

It really weighs heavily when other people get in the way of our happiness. Especially because we can’t control what other people decide, nor will they care how they do it. So they impact us in negative ways, but it doesn’t mean it has to end badly. Contact me today and we can see how things look with this person you are suffering so much interference with.

“The truth will set you free so you can choose your destiny.”

Contact me today!

Many Blessings,

Tammy

A.K.A. Angel Wings 777

over 2 years ago

Callie (callie1111)

Please feel free to chat with me anytime.

xoxo

over 2 years ago