krystaliahhhh

She’s been hanging out with an ex and I don’t know what to feel and if she will come back. I feel so devastated.

over 2 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your question and yes im seeing reconciling

over 2 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hello Honey,

I’m so sorry you are feeling such devestation right now. I would be happy to help you take a look at the situation and provide you with honest and direct feedback. Take a look at my profile to get an idea of my reading style and feel free to reach out if you have any question.

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 2 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and i wanted to invite ou to my $10/00 deal im on line

over 2 years ago

Jana Kaye (janakayeluxemoonreadings)

Hi there I am online now and I can help!

over 2 years ago

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

Good evening. My name is Tammy and it’s nice to talk to you. I know how hard it can be on a person when their partner leaves them, and especially if they start hanging out with someone who has history already established.

I know you want to know if your ex is going to come back to you, but to be fair, I can answer your question but I’ll need you to come to the chat box in order for us to continue with the answer.

What I can do for you though, is this: I will look into the message I am about to receive in correlation to your concern so that you can see if I am connecting with you. I wouldn’t want to waste anyone’s time or money.

This message indicates you and your ex came into each other’s lives at just the right time and it helped the two of you to have an easy going partnership where you could just go with the flow of things. There wasn’t a lot of pressure or stress in the beginning and because of this, the two of you were able to see how this relationship was a dream come true that the two of you shared. _The problem in this situation came about because someone felt trapped in the relationship. There was still a bond, or connection the two of you shared, but there just wasn’t enough coming from the partnership for stability to keep being present. Not much longer after you parted ways did your ex start wanting something that would be negative for their life. This situation your ex is involve with actually lacks any real value at all and has only served to make you feel like your ex no longer wants you or has feelings for you.

I can tell you if your ex is going to come back to you and what is going on between your estranged partner and that person’s ex if you want to come join me in my chat box.

It was wonderful meeting you and talk to you soon.

Bye for now, Tammy A.K.A. Angel Wings 777

over 2 years ago

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

My dear she need care from you and could be back .Join me for detail reading. Your heart beat become fast when you think about her .Its mean you both have soul connection

over 2 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago