keo1

Will frank cancel divorce & return? My name patricia 4/13/77

over 3 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Patricia,

I would be happy to take a honest look at the situation and provide you with the his truth intentions. I will never provide any false hope and it’s always my hope to provide you the insight you need to make the best decisions for your long term, highest good.

Bright blessings, Pixie xo

over 2 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello my dear and welcome and thankyou for your question and im srring he will continue with the divorce. if you like to know more im on line /

over 2 years ago

Intuitive Communication (intuitivecommunication)

Plus one for unfortunately, I get that the divorce will proceed. Best of luck to you, Friend!

over 2 years ago

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

hi send me a chat dear would love to look deeper into the situation for you :) blessings

over 2 years ago

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

It’s nice to meet you Patricia, my name is Tammy. I read your situation, and I understand how important it is and how painful the situation can be. I would love to help you with this concern.

So what can I do for you today? I can answer any question that you have. I am well versed and connect well with my tool; the tarot cards. Add to the fact I went through it, and I’m also empathetic and this equals to we are meant to talk to one another right now. ;)

I’ll do a quick connection with you right now to see if you are interested in coming to me for a live chat, but I have to be fair to the other readers on here, and I can’t tell you the answer to your question. So if what I tell you resonates with you, the you know to come find me. ;)

Okay, so this situation begins with the fact he doesn’t think there is enough money and it seems to get in the way of his happiness. He figured he could be more frugal with money if he were dealing with it by hiself, but with this choice, he also went through an entire transformation within himself and his mind…he decided he wasn’t sure that he was satisfied any more and wants to figure that part out, but he is also being super picky so it’s been hard for him to find a mate. However, it does show him doing some celebrating since he had made this decision….and he realizes he has reached some of his goals since he has left. However, he is not happy or feeling harmony with any other person he has been around. In fact, it has caused him to become restless. Sometimes it seems he has lost the interest, but that is one of the ways he chooses to manipulate the relationship the two of you have and he is hoping in the end, his efforts will show rewards…

If you are interested in finding out if he is going to come back, or how things are going to end up with his feelings and environment, just contact me through live chat. I don’t charge anyone until I have the first answer. Often it’s more than 3 minutes people get free.

Many Blessings,

Tammy

A.K.A. Angel Wings 777

over 2 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

please join me for my $10.00 deal im on line if you like to talk.

over 2 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago